No, we’re not your typical real estate brokerage.
Rego Realty is one of North America’s fastest-growing real estate firms, having tripled in sales volume over the last four years – and we’re still growing.
As our client base continues to expand, so does our team. Among other roles, we are currently seeking an outgoing, energetic and passionate Concierge Expert.
Your home will be our new downtown Kitchener office, located right across from Google in the heart of Canada’s tech hub. This 10,000-square-foot space is built for creativity, innovation and collaboration – a one-of-a-kind space in the real estate industry.
Your team members, from our CEO to our Marketing Department to our Client Services Group to our 20+ sales representatives, all share a drive for results and delivering an exceptional client experience through hard work, innovation and teamwork.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Schedule events in the Real T Lounge
- Be knowledgeable about the stats in the tri-cities, homes for sale, comparisons, etc
- Coordinate with Marketing for content to be displayed on tv’s
- Be familiar with the processes from listing to buying with Rego Realty
- Sharing the agenda with guests for the next Real T Lounge or Monigram event
- Direct liaison between the cafe and Rego Realty
- Ensure all information is provided to the guest accurately and current
- Be familiar with a Real Estate vendor list
- Arrange showings with our agents (or get information for ISA to assign)
- Book free home evaluation for client
- Be familiar with Rego Realty real estate inventory
- Knowledge of all new home sites in the tri-cities, addresses, builders, expected build date
- Compile books/resources for the bookshelves
- Receive feedback regarding events and service provided by Real T lounge
- Developing a business network with the local venues and vendors:
- Networking with leisure, dining, and transportation companies and providers for possible discounts * Offer space to frequent guests upstairs in the office
- Offer boardroom booking space (by coordinating with the Rego office)
What we are looking for:
- An upbeat, energetic, positive, mature and professional attitude
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while remaining courteous in person as well as on the phone
- Show attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional Appearance
- Ability to work well under pressure and with a diverse range of personalities
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Must be tech savvy