No, we’re not your typical real estate brokerage.
Rego Realty is one of North America’s fastest-growing real estate firms, having tripled in sales volume over the last four years – and we’re still growing.
As our client base continues to expand, so does our team. Your home will be our new downtown Kitchener office, located right across from Google in the heart of Canada’s tech hub. This 10,000-square-foot space is built for creativity, innovation & collaboration – a one-of-a-kind space in the real estate industry. Your team members, from our CEO to our Marketing Department to our Client Services Group to our 20+ sales representatives, all share a drive for results and delivering an exceptional client experience through hard work, innovation, and teamwork.
The marketing manager is responsible for establishing, promoting and maintaining the company’s brand by developing strategies and executing tactics that communicate the company’s brand message. He/She will work together with the internal team and third-party vendors or agencies to produce messaging, print and digital material that aligns with the brand and works to distribute them to the public via the appropriate channels. He/She will lead the coordination efforts for internal and external event logistics from planning to execution. The marketing lead will develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy to increase visibility and traffic across all social sites. He/She will coordinate the flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to overall marketing plan/strategy both internally and externally.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Help to promote uniformity and consistency of brand internally and externally
- Lead the execution of marketing campaigns from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Collaborate with creative team and external agencies to provide design and direction for collateral, web, and other visual communications
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence on all relevant channels
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Maintain website and work with web team to improve search engine performance, click-through rates, traffic, and conversions
- Plan and execute internal and external customer events. This includes site selection, negotiating contracts, banquet orders, assigning speakers, ordering promotional giveaways, off-site coordination of logistics, invitation development, emailing invitations, and tracking follow-up activities to measure results of the event
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and agencies (sign, billboards, printers, website, newspaper, radio) and ensure prompt payment
- Compile monthly market statistics from various sources and communicate results
- Monitor, manage and approve marketing expenses to ensure budget is adhered to
- Manage sponsorship requests, ensuring we get exposure in both Cambridge and Kitchener
- Work with pillar leads to develop content for informative staff meetings and manage and maintain agenda
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all stakeholders are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Create one-off forms and flyers, lookbooks for luxury listings, etc.
- Manage and report to expense budgets as assigned by finance
Skills & Experience
- Experience with both online marketing and traditional marketing
- Extensive experience and success in social media through content development and analytics
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan
- Understanding of public relations
- Advanced communication skills
- Graphic design skills considered an asset but not required
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing and or business administration
- 5-10 years of experience in this role