No, we’re not your typical real estate brokerage.
Rego Realty is one of North America’s fastest-growing real estate firms, having tripled in sales volume over the last four years – and we’re still growing.
As our client base continues to expand, so does our team. Among other roles, we are currently seeking an outgoing, energetic and passionate Digital Content Creator.
Your home will be our new downtown Kitchener office, located right across from Google in the heart of Canada’s tech hub. This 10,000-square-foot space is built for creativity, innovation and collaboration – a one-of-a-kind space in the real estate industry.
Your team members, from our CEO to our Marketing Department to our Client Services Group to our 20+ sales representatives, all share a drive for results and delivering an exceptional client experience through hard work, innovation and teamwork.
The Digital Content Creator will be responsible for:
· Crafting and distributing compelling content on all our social media and digital platforms
· Contribute to maintaining the company’s website and blog
· Contributing to our editorial planning process and content strategy
· Developing creative ideas and strategies that will broaden the company’s audience
· Writing and curating content for our weekly newsletters and company email campaigns
· Creating and optimizing paid ads and promoted content (Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram)
· Analyzing digital performance and preparing trend reports with the aim of boosting online reach and engagement
The successful candidate will have:
· A degree or similar work experience in communications, journalism or graphic design
· A minimum of three (3) years of experience
· Experience working with CMS
· Expertise understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
· A creative mind and strong copywriting skills
· Graphic design experience is an asset
· Solid understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
· Strong understanding of Hubspot is an asset
· Effective time management abilities with excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to work well within a team environment
What we are looking for:
- An upbeat, energetic, positive, mature and professional attitude
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Show attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well under pressure and with a diverse range of personalities
- Excellent communication and written skills
People interested in this role are encouraged to submit a cover letter, resume and 2 portfolio pieces. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.